Saturday, March 7, 2009

*ello!



I was wondering, is drawing the same frigging things all time repeating myself or good training to find my "thing" and my style. I remember the graffiti days, you kept on doing sketches with the magazines open and finally it kinda turned into your own style.
I guess if there was a line of people wanting to have a tattoo by me or a painting I'd be fine by doing the same stuff, but now its kinda frustrating cause I end up doing the same shit all over. When I finally find my way of doing roses and skulls I promise to concentrate on something else. Seems like I'm going towards more realistic way of doing roses. And skulls. But I definitely am not going for the B&G picture-like stuff.
The next blog, I PROMISE, it'll be something else than skulls or roses. Right now I'm just going through a phase, sorry, be patient.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry no enklish can du me... Eli suomenkielellä mennään.
Graffuhommissa baittaaminen on kaiken A ja O, turha omaperäisyys on haiturista ja vähän sama se on muussakin luovassa hommassa. Kallot ja kukat on varsin jees aihe ei siinä mitään, toki voihan sitä välillä piirtää jotain muutakin ja jos ideoista on puutetta niin voin antaa muutaman.
Hyvää shiittii olet taas suoltanut, mutta liian realistiseksi ei kannata mennä, muutoin voi tulla seinä vastaa ja luovuus ruveta kärsimään.
SAY-Q IS THE MAN!

-VSheavy-