Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home again...

Its been raining for the last two days and its so damn dark that you gotta have the lights on daytime. WTF!? I know a guy who actually prefers dark, grey and rainy city. And no, thats not Batman Im talking about, but my buddy Nick aka Electric Pick. Kinda jealous to that guy cause I just hate this pissing rain and darkness. He should move to Manchester, Jesus that place was just pure misery. I bet the suburbs of Belgrad are lovelier.
One place always pops up when I think of most uncomfortable places Ive visited, and thats Belfast. Me and my buddy Peter were walking around with backpacks and the locals just MURDERED us with their glazes. We were so happy to get the fuck outta there. Not a minute too soon we took a ferrie to Scotland.
I only saw the suburbs of Glasgow from a distance and that was enough. It woudnt have been too wise to go there anyways.
We were traveling 10 days I think (this was in ´97) and IT WAS RAINING 9 DAYS AND 22 HOURS!! We got to see the sun in Brighton for an hour or so. United Kingdom, its a concrete rainforest. At least around November.

Ok then, I guess its time to get my pens out and get back to the routine...
Laters!

No comments: