Sunday, July 13, 2008

Having a cold at +34 degrees!!






Hows that possible? I dont know. I think it was the 10h flight and then 4h drive from Bangkok AIR CONDITION hell that does it. You jump out to 33-35 degrees, jesus. Bella seems to be well again, eating a bit more now and Olivers cool, not whining about the heat at all. The beach is about 400meters away and we have a pool, so that keeps the kids cooled down. A bit at least. Bella has a bit red arms even though we used 50 on her. So strong the sun is. I burned my back properly yesterday so I had a t-shirt on all day. Just gonna post some pics and hit the sack. Its pretty late here and the kids dont have mercy with sleepy mornings. BUT, they were up to friggin' 1am yesterday and Bella was up till about 23 tonight. The sad thing is, they still get up at 7:30....

No comments: