Monday, July 7, 2008

Ok then..

Hmmm.. Should I write about my feelings or what..? Or post some pics..? Well, the reason I started this blog was.. I guess the chance to write about my feelings and more personal stuff but also to post some not so ready drawings and sketches. Not that I expect many people to read it, if any, but still its nice to show some little things Ive been working on. And to have some sort of a diary I guess, to be able to go back and check whatta hell was I up to at that point in my life.
So, enjoy, laught or just point fingers at it at the office.

2 comments:

ELECTRIC PICK said...

Good job buddy ! The blog addiction claims another unsuspecting soul !! Welcome to the club , homie !!

ZAK said...

Thanks man! We'll see how often Im gonna update this but it somehow feels much more interesting than facebook. Keep up the good work buddy and is there ANYTHING you cant draw ffs...